Hi Crafters,
I hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend, if your state had one 😂 We had a lovely weekend, took advantage of the warm, but not too hot, weather and took the kids to the pool, it was so much fun.
Sale-a-bration is in its last month so order now to get some free
goodies. Free items are available for all sales of $90 or more. There are 2 levels
of free items, level 1 items are earned for every $90 you spend, and level 2
items are earned for every $180 you spend, so if you spend $180 you can either get 2
free level 1 items or 1 free level 2 item.
Today I made some cards using the free Lasting Lily Stamp Set, which is
a Level 2 item, and the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper.
Here is the recipe for this card:
Equipment
- Stampin'
Trimmer (129722)
- Paper Snips
(103579)
- Bone Folder
(102300)
- Stampin'
Pierce Mat (126199)
- Lasting Lily
Photopolymer Stamp Set (149717)
- Balmy Blue
Classic Stampin' Pad (147105)
- Daffodil
Delight Classic Stampin' Pad (147094)
- Highland
Heather Classic Stampin' Pad (147103)
- Grapefruit
Grove Classic Stampin’ Pad (147142)
- Lemon Lime
Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (147145)
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad (147090)
Materials
- 81/4”
(21cm) x 57/8” (14.9cm) Whisper White Thick A4 Cardstock
(half an A4 piece of cardstock)
- 25/8”
(6.7cm) x 25/8” (6.7cm) coloured cardstock (I used
Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Grapefruit Grove and Lemon
Lime Twist)
- 23/8”
(6cm) x 23/8” (6cm) Gingham Gala Designer
Series Paper
- A4 Whisper
White Cardstock for stamping
- Tear and Tape
(138995) or Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
- Mini Stampin’
Dimensionals (144108)
Instructions
1. First I cut an A4 piece of Thick Whisper White in half, at 57/8”
(14.9cm) and score at 41/8” (10.5cm), fold along score
line and burnish the fold with a Bone Folder. This is my usual card base.
2. Then I cut pieces of coloured cardstock to 25/8” (6.7cm) x 25/8” (6.7cm) to create my square layering piece.
3. After that I cut pieces of the Gingham Gala DSP, in the coordinating colours, to 23/8” (6cm) x 23/8” (6cm). I used the Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere this to the coloured square.
4. I then used the Lasting Lily Stamp Set to stamp lilies in the 5 colours on to scrap Whisper White, I stamped 2 lilies per colour, one large and one small. I used Old Olive for the stems. I always use the Stampin’ Pierce Mat whenever I stamp because it really helps to get a crystal clear image.
5. After I stamped the images I fussy cut them using my Paper Snips.
6. I then worked out where I wanted everything to go and decided that I liked the layering piece as a diamond rather than a square so I glued that down towards the top of the card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
7. After I glued the Gingham Gala layering piece I then I stamped the sentiment in the bottom left corner of the card.
8. I then worked out how I wanted my lilies to be positioned and used Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to give them a bit of a lift. I had to cut the dimensionals in half so that they would fit on the stems.
The finished products
![]() |
| Balmy Blue card |
![]() |
| Daffodil Delight card |
![]() |
| Grapefruit Grove card |
![]() |
| Highland Heather card |
![]() |
| Lemon Lime Twist card |
I think my favourite is the Highland Heather card. It's such a beautiful colour and it stamped really well.
Product List
If you would like to order please click the item name and it will take
you to my online store, or you can contact me via email or phone and I can help
you place an order.
Please note that all prices are in Australian Dollars and for Australian
customers only.
Email: KACraftSU@gmail.com
Phone: 0422 361 861
|
|
|
||||||||||||
|
|
|
||||||||||||
|
|
|
||||||||||||
Item #147103
Price $13.00
|
Item #147142
Price $13.00
|
Item #147145
Price $13.00
|
||||||||||||
Lasting Lily Stamp Set
Item #149717 Price $0.00 with a $180 purchase |
Item #148554
Price $19.25
|
(Contains Balmy Blue, Highland
Heather and Grapefruit Grove)
Item #148557
Price $14.75
|
||||||||||||
Daffodil Delight A4 Cardstock
Item #121680 Price $14.75 |
Lemon Lime Twist A4 Cardstock
Item #144250 Price $14.75 |
Item #140490
Price $13.50
|
||||||||||||
|


























No comments:
Post a Comment